Sunday 25 December 2011

I Could Not Ask For More

Wow. 1953 eh. It's the year my father was born. This is my favorite black & white movie. Not that I've seen that many. But this is the cutest & sweetest and what more could you ask for other than feeling good throughout the movie and even after? This is the one. Please do recommend if you have better suggestions ok.



One of the most memorable quotes from the movie. So sweet kan.


Princess Ann (Audrey Hepburn)  - I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
Joe Bradley (Gregory Peck)         - Don't try


Trailer ni busuk je tapi believe me the movie is worth watching. I saw it on Astro long time ago and have no idea where to find dvds untuk cerita-cerita macam ni. And I miss The Godfather II tiba-tiba. Don't you just love consuming beautiful words? It is neverending. It's an addiction kan.

1 comment:

  1. Ouhhhhh my oh my

    Somehow these films make memorable lines out of corny scripts.. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete