Monday 12 September 2011

White Space

I don't only dream of a walk in wardrobe. I also dream of building my own library and a little space in my home where I can do my reading and writing. I manage to find time reading and writing when the kids are asleep or when they're at the day care. If not they will "mummy mummy" me like there is no tomorrow. 

This is Diane Keaton's room in Something's Gotta Give. Divine.

I don't like the rattan chair and the table lamp. I love the French Door though.

I love this chair. I shall put an ottoman so I can rest my tired feet. 


Kritika mms-ed me the picture of her books. Banyak ok. I'll ask her permission to post the picture here. 

1 comment:

  1. my dream - to have a walking library and lotsa time to spend in there :D
    ouh and a coffee machine to stay awake... ;)

    http://www.nevillejohnson.co.uk/sites/files/homepage/home-showcase-library.jpg

    ReplyDelete