Sunday 4 September 2011

Chicisimo!

I have been refraining myself from writing about bags but it is like me not being me. There will be no reviewing bags that i own because i don't own bags worth reviewing about (yet). Recently, on my first trip to KLCC after 6 months of leaving the Twin Towers, i stepped into Dior in Isetan. It was like love at first sight. Haha. Over.  I don't want to know the price but I just had to ask. Apa-apa pun tanya harga dulu, kot la dalam lingkungan kemampuan.  The moment the salesperson said "almost 10k", it was like my brain was making quick multiplications of how long do I need to save money to own this. She said something like "handstitched" etc etc elaborating the justification of the ridiculous price tag. Lama lagi lah nampaknya.

I spend 5 minutes or so strutting in front of the mirror, styling the bag. It also comes with a sling. Which is so me. Oh dear God. How i melted away looking at myself (No lah. Its the bag). Umpama mimpi dalam mimpi.

My 5 minutes is over. Off I go, back to reality.









Way before I met with Granville, I have come across this. Now only I decide to write about the aforementioned because of their similarities in shape. Am not making comparisons. It's just if you can afford to buy,you can choose either one. Or if you are Blake Lively, you can have both. 



Kan?? Speechless. Lupakan. Tak payah cakap banyak. Duduk diam-diam. It is called Marcello de Cartier bag in Dark Caramel-Colored, Buffalo Leather. Haih. Kulit kerbau.


(Lawanya baju kuning Blake Lively)



Want but certainly dont need. But worth obsessing over kan? Why ever not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment