Saturday 24 September 2011

Bila Cinta Bertasbih

Unless you experience losing your loved ones, someone you plan to share your whole life and your dreams with, you never know what LOST really means. You think you know, but you have no idea.

Kak Ana is my mother's cousin. The day she tied the knot was the day I gave birth to Elena which means I did not get to see her on the happiest day of her life. I never met her husband and sadly to say I don't even know his name. But I know, the man was the love of Kak Ana's life.

Kak Ana is a mama to Kimi now. 

Dearest Kak Ana,

Happy birthday to you. Semoga Allah limpahkan keberkatan ke atas umur dan rezeki dan ditingkatkan lagi keimanan dan kesabaran dalam perjuangan meneruskan kehidupan.

 

You are so strong you don't even know that you could because the only reason for you to be is , Kimi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment