Thursday 8 September 2011

Transformer





I can never get enough of Hugh's inspiring cartoon. 




I Wanna Transform.jpg
I Wanna Transform
" I visualized this cartoon as a poster to hang on the wall.

Though most of my friends are happy enough with their lot in life, it's funny how there's invariably some element of it that they years to transform entirely. Their job, their financial situation, their love life, whatever.

This need to UTTERLY transform oneself, I don't think it's vanity or the delusion of youth. I think it's a fundamental human drive. It's what got us out of our caveman lifestyles and got us launching rockets to the moon and painting Sistine Chapels.

You know that itch you cannot scratch? Michelangelo and Neil Armstrong had one too. So you're in good company. Exactly. "

Thank you Hugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment