Saturday 19 November 2011

Stop Right Now, Thank you very much

What do you call when you are thinking of something and wants to write or say about it but all of a sudden it appears in front of you? In my case, I was juuuuust about to write about why the show Keeping Up With The Kardashian should be stop from being aired on TV. So I just want to google their images, and this pops up.



Hah! I am not alone. Enough is enough. The reason I watch this show was purely because they are pretty and fanciful. Hakikatnya, season after season they've become more and more biadab and tak relevan, I cannot help but find no value being portrayed by each and everyone of them. Or memang diorang sengaja berbuat dan berlakon sebegitu. Apart from being a close knit family and successful fashion line, I am not sure to what extent the success is, tidak ada apa yang positif yang boleh dipelajari dari keluarga ini.

Mungkin ada yang akan kata "Lah, baru tahu ke?". Ye. Baru sedar. Tu belum series-series Hollywood lain yang hanya lebih kepada propaganda lifestyle diorang yang lebih kepada merosakkan.

Sekian terima kasih. Emosi tertipu hidup-hidup dek cinta sampah Kim Kardashian, walaupun sebenarnya boleh agak, tapi was in denial. Room mate saya awal-awal dah kata "Tak lama lagi cerai la tu". Sekali betul. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment